We handle a full range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and sales, financing, construction and lease transactions.
At the Law Offices of Arthur F. Lafionatis, P.C., we represent developers, construction firms, financial institutions and other clients in commercial real estate matters. Serving clients in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia, we provide a unique blend of legal knowledge, practical advice and personalized counsel.
We handle purchases, sales, financing and leases for commercial properties. We deliver informed counsel on each aspect of these proceedings, including:
- Contract drafting and review — Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing purchase and sale agreements and construction related contracts.
- Entity Creation — Structuring ownership entities, operating companies and preparation of the appropriate documentation.
- Leases — Representing commercial property owners and tenants.
- Financing — Acquisition, construction and permanent financing
- Closings — Finalizing the transaction to protect the rights of the parties